Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Saturday - the day of Pre-Rest

What a slooow day today. Lazy weekends are the best.

Spent pretty much the whole day just vegging out and watching Gilmore Girls. I've just finished Season 1, and I gotta say, it's really interesting watching this from an adult perspective.

I never quite got into this show, not like Misstsy did - she absolutely loves it - but it's nice to revisit it anyway. Like I said though, it's interesting!

Also, baby!Jared Padalecki is adorable.

Did I mention this earlier? I think I did. I'm trying to finish watching all of it before the revival on the 25th. That leaves me...ack, only two weeks to go! What makes it tricky is that I can't get Netflix in my room, so I have to hang out in the living room, which means that I'm also at the disposal of the family, which means lots of interruptions.

I'm also coming down with something - I might just have caught a cold from BabyGirl and Ma. Hopefully I can kick it soon!

Nothing much else to say, I gotta get back to tv-binging now anyway.

No comments: