Pages

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sunday - the day of rest

Started out with not much rest - Helper is off today, so I took care of BabyGirl in the morning, and got her ready for church. The parents left about 11am, which meant I had the rest of the day to myself!

So of course, as any self-respecting adult would do when left to their own devices on a Sunday, I:

- ordered a pizza
- ate aforementioned pizza
- made popcorn
- ate aforementioned popcorn
- binged on Netflix
- stayed in my PJs pretty much all day

I'm well into season 2 of Gilmore Girls now. I'm not sure I can hit my target of finishing it all by the 25th though!

But I did manage to watch more than I'd thought I would - the family stayed out a lot longer than I'd expected. How lovely to have the place to myself, what a rare occurence!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm feeling all bloated and tired. Whose bright idea was it to have all that pizza and popcorn anyway?!

No comments: