Pages

Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday blah

I woke up late this morning, feeling terrible. I mean, sure, partly it was the staying up late, but I really didn't stay up all that late! I went to bed about 1, which is pretty much par for the course for me.

I slept through like five alarms this morning.

When I woke up, I was still feeling really tired and achy though. Really hope it's just a cold and not the flu though! Finally managed to get myself out of bed and out of the house, and arrived at work late.

Ah well.

BabyGirl was funny this morning though. As I was getting dressed, she kept looking at me with this look of confusion and betrayal on her face. How dare I get ready to go out without her! But then I told her that it's Monday, and that I have to go to work...to which she kinda just smiled and then settled back into bed. She looked so snug and cosy that I was sorely tempted to go right back to bed and curl up too!

Pretty quiet day in the office today. Management is out for the week, and a couple others are on leave, so there are only 6 of us in the office today. And it's the 6 who don't generally make too much noise in the office.

I would've been more productive today if I hadn't been so tired all day. Also, it's been raining since morning, so all the more I just want to be in bed. Also, Monday.

Didn't help that I didn't drink coffee til the afternoon. My first drink was a Lemsip. Just disgusting, but I think it did help a bit. Then I had a milo, because I was feeling incredibly cold. Brought my cardigan home a couple weeks ago to wash; kept forgetting to bring it or another one into the office. So today, I'm ill, plus it's raining, which means I'm just feeling colder than usual!

I'd say something about having an early night tonight, but we all know how well that plan always works out for me...

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

Oh, and also. Nekowife reminded me earlier that tomorrow is our deadline for finishing Cursed Child. I guess I'll just have to read it tonight! Which means...less TV watching tonight, which means I might not make that 25th of November deadline....ugh, so many fun things to do, so little time!



No comments: