Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Friiiidaaaayyyy!!!

Slow day at work today, which just hints at a busy busy Monday...which would be fun! It would at least keep me awake on Monday!

Today's thanksgiving:
I am grateful for the company I had at lunch today, and that I was invited out to lunch. Yes, I got treated to lunch.

Today's happy moments:
- Waking up to a lovely text message.

- Waking-up conversations

- personal time in the office

- deciding to cook dinner for the family. Hey, that's one time down!
8. Cook dinner for the family at least once a month. (1/33)

- drinking more than a litre a day; I've started on #44!

- making plans to go out

Night's still young, and I'm not getting any younger...so I'll stop spending time blogging and go...well, prolly read someone else's blog.

Did you know? It's Friiiiidaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!

No comments: