Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Writing Schmriting

So much for writing something every day for Wrisomifu! If I can't even do Wriso...how on earth will I ever do Nano?

But on the plus side, the reason I haven't been writing isn't because of anything bad. I've just been so delightfully busy that I haven't had to time pen down my thoughts! Well, okay fine, I do admit to a lot of just pottering about, but in my defense, I have been doing loads! Stuff with the family, dinners and drinks with colleagues, hanging out with friends...my life has been filled with awesome.

As brilliant as my life is, I still think 2016 has been a crap year for everyone I know. Yes, there's been tons of good, but so much bad has happened this year, and it does seem like it's been one helluva tragedy-filled rollercoaster ride. I'm glad it's coming to a close!

That said, final week of 2016, and I'm feeling somewhat introspective. I shall have to do my annual round up here soon.

But I am le tired.

No comments: