Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2016

Old friends really are the best

Met up with Sof today for dinner. Wasn't sure our plans were still on...that woman is worse than me when it comes to replying to texts!

For some odd reason, Sof suggested meeting at ION. So we did.
Then she admitted that she wasn't quite sure why she suggested that place - it was far too crowded for either of our tastes!

Ended up going to Wheelock Place. And as is the case with Sof and I, we ended up at a standard place for both of us - Cedele. Hey, keeping it simple. It was either that, or sushi.

I figured I'd peruse the menu only to end up ordering the same thing I always get - to my surprised, I actually tried something new!

Always brilliant catching up with Sof. And we even made tentative plans to meet up in a couple weeks, before she goes off on her end-of-year hols. It's a long-running joke between us that our annual quota for meeting up is once a year, and this year, we've far surpassed it! I think this was the third, maybe fourth time we've met up this year. How shocking

Ah, 'tis brilliant to have such wonderful friends.

Also, I'm really, really full now.

No comments: