Pages

Friday, November 4, 2016

Insert title here.

What, it’s only the 4th and I’ve already run out of things to write about? Hmm. I think I can probably go on for a while if I just type stream of consciousness style and just ramble on and type whatever is in my head.

I’m still strangely sleepy today, even though I got about six hours of sleep last night. I suppose I’m still sleep deprived from earlier this week. And still no rest for the weary today… the family’s coming over for dinner tonight. The K-clan and the D-clan (minus Nix) are going to be over at the Madhouse about six, making it even more of a madhouse than usual. Although, to be fair to D-clan, the K-boys are the ones who add the most noise and mess to the house. I’m so exhausted; I’m not sure I can keep up with them tonight! …wait, what am I talking about; I can barely keep up with those boys on a good day!

I have the urge to bake bake bake, but what to bake? I don’t know! Thing is though, I quite like baking, but I’m also really lazy. Which means that I seek out really easy things to make, and if all else fails, I just fall back on my trademark brownies.

I really do have to figure out what to do about the wifi in my room. I can’t get wifi at all when I’m in there! The connection in Bro’s room though is pretty strong, and it’s really quick too. Possible solutions include, but are not limited to, swapping rooms with him or just breaking down the adjoining wall. Simple, no? I’m such a problem-solver, I am!

I mentioned the other day that I got my 2017 planner, and I’ve started to fill it in. And of course, now I’m just planning the long weekends, of which there are several! I get four days off for Chinese New Year. Unfortunately, the places to which I want to go might not be the best idea that weekend. Hong Kong and Taipei are definitely out; besides, Nekowife will be unable to travel then, seeing as how she has to partake in CNY activities.

…Wait. I just had a brainwave. I actually stopped typing for a while to look up flight times and what not…and I think it might just work! Yes, I have an idea of where I want to go; it’s been on my list for a while now, and this might be a good time to go! I think I’ll ask Bossman, aka Houdini about it when he’s less busy.

Yes. It’s decided. (Well, not decided decided. I’ll still have to do a bit more research first.)
I’ll probably go it alone, so would be good to get some tips and advice from someone who’s familiar with the area.

Ooh, I'm all excited now!

No comments: