Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Supporting the Freedom to Love

In 2011, I attended my first Pink Dot event. Last year, I attended the first Pink Dot light-up.
This year, I stood up with the biggest Pink Dot crowd since its inauguration, and I'm so very proud to be a part of this. I've been an unofficial volunteer, just showing up and helping Misstsy and others to give out fans, give out torches, give out pink cellophane paper and tape, pick up trash after the event...

5 years of Pink Dot, and I'm proud of the little progress we've made. Baby steps, people. Baby steps. We'll get there...eventually.

I was quoted in an online news article too, but I can't link to it here...because it uses my real name. ;)


no longer just a 'dot'




1 comment:

Kleppy said...

I've always wondered... why pink?