Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Marry/Shag/Cliff

The rules:

1) Comment to this and (if you want) I will give you 3 (fictional) people.
2) Post this meme to your LJ with your answers.
3) Provide pictures/text descriptions and the names of the 3 people.
4) Label whom you would shag, marry and (push off a) cliff.



LJ user Oshunanat gave me:

Sheldon Cooper (The Big Bang Theory)
[Señor] Ben Chang (Community)

Jim Moriarty (BBC Sherlock)


Oshun wanted to issue a challenge (hers were far too easy), and a challenge it was! I really had to consider this for a while. But here goes.


Marry: Dr. Sheldon Lee Cooper, B.S., M.S., M.A., Ph.D., Sc.D


Physically speaking, he's my 'type': tall, skinny, adorkable. We have quite a fair bit in common too, except that he takes my quirks and amps them up to 11. I'm smart, he's a genius; I have OCPD, he takes OCD to new extremes; I'm a bit of a geek, he's the über geek; I have mild obsessions, he reinvents the term; we're both smug and arrogant and full of disdain for others. He'll know better than to mess with my systems, and I'll understand not to mess with his.


Sure, he's annoying enough to make one want to push him off a cliff, but at least he'll keep things interesting. Also, I know we wouldn't have a sex life, but if anyone can build a sex toy robot, it's my Shelly. Plus, he'd easily solve all my computer problems. Win!


Shag: Jim Moriarty


Come on. Man looks great in a suit. He's so changeable, which would make for some exciting sex, I reckon. Check out his o-faces! He's not quite my type physically, but hey, that's what doggy style is for. Besides, he's Irish, and doesn't everyone want to have some Irish in them?


I admit, I did consider pushing him off a cliff, but hey. That's Sherlock's job. Cliff, waterfall, whatever. Besides, I'd much rather...




Cliff: Ben Chang




Dude's an annoying psychotic creep. He needs serious psychiatric help, which neither of us can afford. So really, I'll be doing him and the entire world a favour.




Bazinga!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaah! I like your decisions :D