Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Downtime

Enjoying some downtime at home with some Criminal Minds.

Sadly, downtime has turned into down time. As in...really darn depressing. I knew what was coming in this episode. I knew a certain character was being written off. But daaaaamn, it's a helluva lot sadder than I'd thought it would be.

I get way too attached to fictional characters.

Then again, with my attention span? I'd never get hooked on a tv series if I'm not drawn to the characters. Heck, I can't even pay attention to a book or a movie if I don't care for the characters at all.

I'm going to watch one more episode, and then I'll go to bed. Well...I'll see how it is. If I'm still this sad after the next episode, I'm tuning in to classic Nick to cheer me up. Or maybe I should just go to bed now...I'm plumb tuckered out, and I could use some shuteye.

I'll see how interesting the first few minutes of the next ep are.


Oh, and VLC on a mac? Totally different shortcuts. Which is annoying, because I'm so used to the old ones.

No comments: