Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Waiting for a Bus

That's what my blogging is like...none for ages, and then several arrive all at once.

Good news: I'm now used to the VLC shortcuts.

Bad news: It's already half 3 in the am! Why doesn't time pass this quickly when I'm in the office?


It'll take me a while to get this machine running just the way I want it to. I'm adding applications and downloading and installing....and knowing me, I'll be tweaking it until I get bored of it.

I just know Doof and Mr. Shoes are going to ask me how I'm liking this thing. Well, I'm tempted to tell them that I'm a PC. Just to see their reactions. You know what? I think I will tell them that.

In all seriousness though. I still haven't bonded with this thing. I feel no kinship with it. Hell, I'm still calling this thing 'this thing'. Clearly, I need to hold a naming ceremony soon.

Or I just need to stfu and go to bed.





......ok, one more episode.

1 comment:

Kleppy said...

isn't it scary how easy it is to acclimate to new things?? heh