Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

iCaved

I'm now the proud owner of an iPhone 3GS. White, 32gb.

It's so purty! Got it delivered today. So yet another reason today was a lovely day. For starters, I got to stay in today, and had time to myself. Watched a couple movies on HBO, one of which was the film adaptation of the book I'd just read - The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards. The book, of course, was more detailed and explored the characters a little more, but as film adaptations go, this one was quite decent!

Other things that made me happy today include, but are not limited to:
- Calis, as always
- frozen yoghurt
- listening to Drake Bell music
- cheesecake

Hmm. What was that other movie I watched today?
I don't remember now.

In the meantime, I gotta go to bed.

Oh, and I had a dream that had VK the Bastard Ex in it. It was strange - he was dressed in a suit, and his hair was greying. He actually looked rather good, in a distinguished way.
But I was still avoiding him out of fear. I think that's very telling. But then I was at a beach, and the water was calm. I dream of water a lot, and the water is always a reflection of my emotional state. So yes. Peaceful, calm, relaxed and beautiful. :)


Edited to add:
I remember now. It was Ten Items or Less. And made the grammarian in me go "It should be FEWER."

No comments: