Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Will you get me a Macbook if I say please?

Was going to blog last night, but my laptop is giving up the ghost. Perhaps now I can has me a Macbook? Doof's my personal tech support guy, and I'm depending on him to come up with recommendations.

If only he'll stop suggesting Dell.

Anyway, yesterday was a great day. Met up with Sof at Holland V, where we ate at Mykii. We decided that we give them a C for the main courses, but an A for the tea and desserts.

Had a great time with Sof, as always. And we proved yet again that we can work together really well, what with bouncing ideas off each other, and both of us able to envision what the other's idea is.

Did that make any sense? Don't worry if it didn't. Sof and I don't make much sense when we get together.

Happy moments of yesterday:

- seeing Sof again
- the tea at Mykii! Plus, the name for it is "First Kiss"
- the desserts at Mykii! We had the apple crumble and the trifle. I would also highly HIGHLY recommend the creme brulee
- coming up with ideas for Sof's school play
- talking and joking with the two blokes sitting next to us at Tango's
- realising that I still have the ability and confidence to strike up conversations with perfect strangers
- talking to Doof before bed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ki!

I've been on Dell (Inspiron 1420, Pink) for more than a year now, and I have to say that I love it. They've got good customer service too. But if you really want a Mac, then go for it! The 2nd gen Macbook looks reaaaaally nice.

-Yanna

Ki said...

See, I know that Dells aren't bad, but I have...I dunno. Just something against Dell.

Good customer service? Not from where I'm sitting! Which is prolly one reason I don't like them.

Macbooks are so pretty!