Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a lovely day!

Happy moments of today:

- sleeping in

- doing my nails, and getting them almost perfect

- being complimented on how lovely I looked this evening

- enjoying the great food at the wedding dinner (my colleague's son's...not mine)

- Hanging out with a couple blokes from a company that works with my company

- going out after with one of aforementioned blokes

- dancing at Movida

- dancing at Zouk

- meeting a bloke

- being kissed by said bloke


Will update proper tomorrow. Now I am to remove my makeup and go sleep, with pleasant thoughts in my mind.

I had a lovely evening, and I am oh so happy with life.


ETA:
I am thankful for my confidence and my personality. And even when I'm not feeling confident, my ability to still hold my head high and act confident.

No comments: