Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Recovery Sunday

My previous post was dated today, but it was meant to be a post for yesterday. Technically, in my world at least, the day isn't over until I go to sleep. I didn't get to bed until about 7am this morning.

I've been nursing a hangover all day.


Went to my colleague's son's wedding dinner last night. The food was excellent. As one would expect from a 5-star hotel. I think it's a 5-star anyway. Maybe it's more.

Anyway, after that, I started talking to SK - a bloke I've seen a couple times in the office, but never really had a chance to have a proper conversation with. He works with a company that works with my company.

Anyway, went out with him for drinks after. We started out at Movida and had a couple drinks there, danced a bit, discussed the hotness level of various chicks, decided that the hot girl on stage was really really hot. But well out of our league.

Ended up at Zouk, where we had a few more drinks. I definitely had a good buzz going by that time!

Anyhoo, met some English bloke, and the three of us ended up going for supper after.
And he kissed me. It was...really really pleasant.

I got home at about 6.30am. Hence the early morning post. It took me a long time to get that post written, I can tell you that! I had to type extremely slowly and had to go back to make a lot of corrections.
Tired, and under the influence? I shouldn't be allowed on the internet.


Today's thanksgiving
I am thankful for my new computer. I love it love it love it!


Happy moments of the day
Well, I spent most of the day in bed. Sleeping! Alone! (Yes, I'm getting a hard time from some friends...)

- getting to sleep

- having a text conversation with SK

- watching Runaway Bride on telly



And now to get ready for a great week ahead at work.

No comments: