Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday Slack

Needless to say, I woke up rather late today. Opened my eyes at about 11, and promptly fell back asleep. Woke up again at 1330, and got out of bed in a hurry; Calis was still in bed, and she was going to see a play with Mum. They had to leave at 2pm, and she was still asleep.

So jumped out of bed, helped out a little, and shooed them out the door at ten past 2.

After only 5 1/2 hours of sleep, I've been pretty knackered all day. Managed to do a little bit of housework, but most of the day was spent reading and 'putering.

Today, I am thankful for getting the opportunity to be home alone. I love my family, but sometimes it gets a bit much. It was lovely having peace and quiet and solitude.


Happy moments of the day:
- getting to sleep in

- realising that I've started drinking more water already. Of course, this might be because today I'm especially dehydrated (uh...I'm never drinking alcohol again?), but I'm slowly getting into the habit.

- having the family come home.


I'm sure there was more, but I'm too sleepy to type any more.

No comments: