Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2017

I must've blinked!

Holy wow. This year sure went by quick, didn't it? It's already almost end year, and I haven't blogged once this year? Wow.

What a whirlwind of a year! It seems like just yesterday that I was putting up Christmas decorations at home and in the office. And it's that time of year already? How on earth! It's been weird, you guys. With work, at least. This is a weird time to be in this industry, ya know? That said, I think friends and family life have gotten so much better, and life in general has just been amazing.

 Don't get me wrong now; I still have bad days. I still have days where I'm surrounded by the fog, that the black dog is right at my heels. But those are fewer and further between than they used to be, and I'm better equipped to deal with them.

I have to run now; I just thought I'd dust off this old blog for a few minutes, and get prepared to write my annual Year In Review post. And it's been an exciting one, folks! *rubs hands together in anticipation*

No comments: