Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

London Itinerary

My itinerary is filling up fast! I've scheduled a few things that are must-sees for me, and certain things are only on particular days and times. Plus, there are the things that I've made reservations for.

Yve and I have made reservations for afternoon tea at The Wolseley, so that's been blocked out on my schedule.

I've booked tickets to see Les Misérables, and I've been looking forward to that. Have wanted to see it for ages, and I'm finally going!

Neko shoots me a text today, to ask if I like musicals, and if I would watch Wicked. Turns out, she wanted to buy me a ticket for an early birthday present. Bless her heart, she bought me both the ticket AND dinner!

This is shaping up to be a brilliant holiday, and I'm not even packed!

3 sleeps to go before I fly, and I'm going now to cut that number down to 2.

Goodnight!

No comments: