Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What a Wonderful Monday!

Monday started off rather drearily, as always. Did NOT want to get out of bed! Finally dragged myself to the office, and it was all uphill from there! Just had a general good day at work, and then went to tutor Kay and LG after that. Had such fun with the kids as always, all four of them! And then went out for a couple beers after with Shoes. Well, I say 'couple'. It was only a pint and a half of the black stuff. Would have had more if it hadn't already gone midnight! Isn't it great to be mates with your students' mum? Better yet, drinking kaki!

Got home about...12ish? Chatted with Mum for ages. I always love our late night chats, where we talk about serious stuff, and throw in completely inane things as well. Back in the day, when a teacher in school (I can't remember which one, but I remember what was said!) told us that our parents are our best friends, I didn't believe her. But my Mum is by far one of the best friends a girl can have.

Anyway, it's 2.30 in the a.m. now, it's just started pouring; thunder, lightning, the whole shebang. Perfect sleeping weather! So off to sleep I go, with just under four hours before the alarm goes off.

And tomorrow! Afternoon will be spent with Mum, Sister V, Mike D, their kids and Baby Girl. (I get to work in the morning first, though!)

What a fantastic start to a week that is just filling up with loveliness! Thank you, Universe. I am so very blessed. ♥



PS: Doof, know how I said I'll email ya? Well...not going to, now that I've blogged. :p

No comments: