Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Making Lemonade

Left the office at 4.30, to catch the bus. I must have gotten on the wrong bus, or I'd slept past me stop; I fell asleep, and woke up just before West Mall.

Good thing is that it's not too far from my place; only about a 25 minute bus ride. Decided to go to Watsons to pick up saline, which I've meant to do for ages but kept forgetting.

Even better than running errands is picking up treats for the folks (and myself!). Over at West Mall, there's an Udders outlet. I now have 3 pints of noms. And picked up a mocha ice blend for my babygirl as well. I will prolly sneak a sip or five later.

Got to the bus stop just as my bus was pulling up, and now I'm just a few stops from home.

Definitely worth the little boo boo I made!

- Posted from KiP

No comments: