Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Snippets

Waking up this morning was a drag, as it was raining, and bed was oh-so-cosy.

Went into town after work for blood test, and lunch, and haircut.

I look rather 'kawaii' now. It's so unlike me, and I quite like it.

Listening to dance music earlier got me in the mood for Zoukout. My bro's there now. But I didn't bother this year. Perhaps I'll Zoukout in Twenty-Eleven.

Nan came over today. She and Mum had a bit of a bakefest.

It's started to smell like Christmas around here.

Bakefest continues tomorrow, with Mum and myself.

I'm sleepy now. Going to prep baking stuff for tomorrow, then to bed I go.

Seriously kawaii. I look like my 13-year-old niece with my hair up and glasses on.

Also, bought my Christmas presents to myself: two bags. One Kate Spade, one Coach. I can't decide which I like better.

Two weeks to Christmas. I can do this.



No comments: