Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

On my way to where the air is sweet

I had a rather productive day today at work, so I'm happy about that. Then I went to the mall after, and did a spot of shopping. Managed to fill in quite a lot on my Christmas Spreadsheet, so I'm happy about that too. Then had a lovely spicy herb grilled chicken and orange salad which was noms, so I'm...you guessed it...happy about that!

But what has made me REALLY happy?

I've just spent way too long watching classic childhood videos.

Seeing as how I really want to share the joy and love with you (and also I'm too knackered to do up a proper post), I'm going to share with you some of the vids that I've been watching.

Cindi Lauper reference ftw!



Because I love cereal, but I'm not able to eat it for the next few months.


I used to ask mum all the time if there was anything to eat. Back when Baby Girl was well, she'd retort by saying "Bread, cheese? Cornflakes, milk?"
Because that's what I ate all the time. My favourite I'm-hungry-but-too-lazy-to-cook meals. Or on the days when mum cooked fish. I'd just have a bowl of cereal.

Cereal tastes really good, and it's healthful, you see.

And still talking about C-food...


Cookie Monster would kick Veggie Monster's ass any day.

Big Bird pronounces a really long word...


Admit it. You tried to pronounce it too!


Doo doo be doo doo...mahna mahna!



Oh alright. I'll stop there. But there are SO MANY MORE. Gosh, I just love the Sesame Street of old.

Come and play; everything's A-OK.

1 comment:

Kleppy said...

i didn't grow up with sesame street... hahaha
so, that was the first time i've seen the abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz song :P

i also like how he pronounces "tuvwxyz" XD