Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 2!

And so it continues. We're two days into November, and I can't help wondering...where did the time go? The weeks are just flying past, and the days are flying even faster.

This week is a really short one, because of the Deepavali holiday on Friday. Plus, I've taken a couple days off - from Thursday to Monday - to go visit Neko. I'm really excited about that! Haven't seen Neko in 3 years, plus it'll be my first time in Taiwan. Thing is, I've had so much work to clear, I haven't had time to get stuff I need/want.

Left work about fifteen minutes ago, and am rushing to the mall. Hopefully I can get everything before the stores shut.

On that note, I'm almost there, so will stop now. It's been 10 minutes! I type slow on touchscreen.

And so ends Day 2.


- Posted from KiP

No comments: