Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Got a haircut on Thursday, since I was early in town. Went to see my regular hairstylist, over at Plaza Sing.
I'm so very glad that I finally found a hairstylist I like. I have a specific list of criteria for hairstylists and manicurists, so it's a relief to find someone that I want to stick with.

She's great, she really is. She knows how to handle my hair, understands my likes/dislikes, and makes it a point to understand just what I want. She's patient and helpful with my questions, isn't afraid to tell me when something just won't look good, and offers suggestions and tips. Plus, she's professional and smart and funny (and yes, kinda cute. Eye candy is always good), and it's always a pleasure to chat with her. And she just gives really great service. for example, she remembers how I take my tea, and prepares it just how I like it. She gave me a suggestion on what I can do with my hair for Christmas, for she knows I'd like to do something new, and I find myself looking forward to it.

Oh, and my hair isn't really different, just shorter. I love change in my life, but when I find a minimum-maintenance hairstyle I like, I tend to stick to it. :)


If you want a great hairstylist, I'd strongly recommend Bianca, over at Hair Mechanics, Plaza Singapura. Tell her I sent you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ki,

I used to have my hair cut by Bianca and agree she is a good hairstylist. But recently I called up Hair Mechanics at PS and realised she has quit, do you which salon she is at now?

Ki said...

Hi, drop me an email, and I'll pass on her contact no. :)