Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

New Addiction

How have I not watched Chuck until now? I discovered the beauty that is Chuck over the weekend (Long weekends for the win!) and watched all of Season 1.

It has everything I love in a TV show. It's fast-paced, has good dialogue and a great soundtrack. (How much do I love that I actually recognised bands/songs used in the soundtrack? Very much so!)

I'm so tempted to visit the tvtropes page, but I just know that spoilers are all over it. I shall refrain until I'm up to date.

The good thing about starting to watch any TV show several seasons in? I get to watch several seasons at a go! Marathon TV-watching is win.

Only problem is...staying up til 4.30 in the morning when I have to be up for work two hours later...not the best idea. Time to caffeine-load.

No comments: