Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Movies!

Watched Angels & Demons on Saturday.

As always, I preferred the book, although I must confess to not liking Dan Brown's books all that much. I find them all rather...anti-climactic, really.

That said, I did enjoy Angels & Demons far more than The Da Vinci Code - both book and movie.

Tom Hanks is looking OLD though. Especially since I saw bits and pieces of Sleepless in Seattle on tv recently, and watched You've Got Mail a couple months ago.

Not only has he gotten old, he's packed on the pounds quite a bit too.

Ewan McGregor looks somewhat different too. And how dare he make priests look sexy?!?

Went to Lido cinema, and felt so old school! I haven't been there in years! It's been a while since I've watched a movie in a big hall like that, instead of the cineplexes with about 10 tiny halls. I think the last time I was in Lido was when I was still in school!

Remember the days when you'd go watch a movie at Lido after school, and the entire hall would be packed with uniformed kids?

Anyway, so many other movies I want to watch as well.
Perhaps I'll catch a couple this week.

Still haven't seen Wolverine. Am ashamed to admit that I'm tempted to watch Star Trek.

And some great movies coming soon too! Yes, I shall declare one weekend for me, popcorn, maltesers and a movie marathon.


I had a lovely weekend. :D

No comments: