Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Speeding over the bumps in the road

I've been rather productive the past couple days. Granted, I could probably get more done if I stayed off the internet completely, but where's the fun in that?

Which reminds me. I still haven't even started on Goal #88 (Stay off the internet for 5 working days). I highly suspect that will be a tough one to accomplish. Besides, how am I supposed to sound the horn if I'm not logged on?

I really like today's affirmation.
My life continues to get easier all the time. Life is good!
That is oh-so-true. Yes, I hit a rut every now and again, and sometimes I encounter a head-on collision, which leaves me out of commission for quite a while. On the whole though? The tough times get easier, they really do. Isn't that just such a wonderful feeling?


Several things amused me today. One of which was reading Bunny's blog post about papercuts. That's right! I've bled for this project!

Uhm. Couple other things, but I can't remember what they are now.

Oh, and I did this on LJ, Facebook, googlechat and MSN. So I might as well do it here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIX!!!!


Hmm. According to the vickster, I'm an 'adorable dork'.
I assure you: I am not a penis. Adorable or otherwise. ;)

No comments: