Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Quiet Friday night

That was odd. I couldn't access my blog earlier; kept getting an error message from Google.

Anyway. Am tired, and am going to sleep, so I'll dive right into


Today's Thanksgiving:
I am grateful that my brother and I are as close as we are. There are eight years between us, which is quite a lot, but I've always been closest to him, out of all my siblings.


Today's happy moments:
- Finally getting to eat a double cheeseburger that I was craving all day.

- Having a filet o'fish as well.

- Friday pig out!

- Eating oranges. I wasn't allowed to eat oranges growing up, so in my mind, oranges are still treats. And every Chinese New Year, I stuff my face with oranges. And they were free, free!

- Talking to Mum about...nothing, actually. Just talking to her makes me happy.


I still have my sister's goodnight cuddle to look forward to.

And...long weekend!

But first, I'm going to catch up on my sleep.


My ankle's beginning to hurt though. Turned my ankle pretty badly on the way home, and now I'm beginning to wonder if I should have put ice on it.


AND I'm hungry. Even though I had two burgers and fries for dinner.

But first...sleep.

No comments: