Pages

Friday, January 2, 2009

Not as easy as I'd thought!

Item #88 on my list: Stay off the internet for 5 working days.

Today wasn't that day, obviously. Oh, and perhaps I should clarify: stay off the internet while at work, for 5 working days. No, not consecutive working days. Just....any 5.

Hokay, so. Server was down today for 20 minutes. TWENTY MINUTES. And I felt so lost.
Wanted to tell Bunny about it, but I had no internets!
Decided to blog about it then, but then realised that I! Had no internets!
So I decided to blog about how silly I was being, thinking that I could blog when I had no internets. But couldn't do that either!

Silly silly me.

Looks like #88 is going to be a challenge!


Today I'm thankful for my dad. He doesn't have to bother waking me up for work; after all, it's my responsibility to make sure I'm at work on time (or close to it!).  Every morning, without fail, he makes sure I'm awake, and out of bed. There are days that I would have been exceedingly late for work had he not called me.

No comments: