Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lest I forget

But how can I forget such wonderful moments?!

Happy moments of the day:
- Getting out of the shower, and looking at my phone, to find a good morning text from Doof

- exchanging silly joke emails with Poptart!Boss

- Talking to KrisA. after so long. Just hearing her voice brings a smile to my face, and hearing that she's doing well makes me oh-so-happy.



Best part? The day's not over yet, and I'm sure I'll have more to add to this list!

ETA:

I was right! More happy moments!

- going for dinner with my supervisor, who's slowly becoming a friend

- getting an email from my...counsellor. Reading his words of encouragement...well, it just spurs me on even more, knowing that I've chosen a better path for myself

- Texting SK and getting teased about my "English sweetheart"

- Talking to bro

- playing with Nate. How time flies; he's almost 17 months!



Today, I am thankful for my brothers-in-law. My sisters married well, and they've truly become part of the family. I can't imagine life without them.

No comments: