Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

First Thing In The Morning

First thing in the morning, Boss walks into my office.


Boss: Ki, I need the XYZ documents that I gave you last month.
Ki: Which documents are these?
Boss:
They were for the CO7.
Boss: You know, they were in a yellow folder.
Note: Ki gets documents in/out in yellow folders almost every day.
Ki: .....Ok.
Boss: They were documents from Vendor C, and were signed by MG when he was here.
Ki: I know the documents you're talking about, but why would you have given them to me?
Boss: I asked you to file them.
Ki searches high and low for said yellow folder.
Ki gives up and goes to Boss' office.
Ki: Are they part of another system that I might have filed it under? I don't have it in my office.
Boss: Hmm...hang on.
Boss opens bag and voila! Yellow folder containing XYZ documents are in his bag. Boss grins sheepishly.
Boss: Could you file these under the CO7?

1 comment:

Kleppy said...

so he doesn't need them afterall? would you have to get them again after you file them? :P