Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

Out of Steam

I was super productive the first half of this week. I was working through half the lunch hour, I stayed late one evening, and I got a lot accomplished.

At home, I went into a cleaning frenzy; I cleaned out my closet and got rid of quite a lot of clothes. I did some major cleaning out of my desk and dresser area. I'm waiting for my brother and bro-in-law to be around over the weekend, so they can do some heavy lifting. Getting rid of the table/shelves in my room, and moving a shelving unit from Mum's room to mine.

In short, I accomplished a lot in a couple days. And I had such fun too! Don't even get me started on how happy I get when I'm organising things.

Yesterday and today, however...my mojo seems to have taken a break. I'm all bleh and meh now, and quite unmotivated indeed. Did I use up all of my productivity quota at the beginning of the week?

Good thing it's FRIIIIDAAAAYY.


I need a nap. Preferably one lasting at least 3 hours.

No comments: