Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

Everything's Better With Ninjas

Had a really strange dream last night. Let me see how much of it I can recall...

I was going to meet JL for some reason, but she was running late so asked me to just go over to her place first. I went over to hers, and Kay and her siblings were there. They were all lying on mattresses on the floor for their nap, and their grandmum put her finger to her lips as I walked in.

I went into the bedroom, and started getting dressed to go out. Again, this was strange for it's not my bedroom, but of course, I thought nothing of it. JL called again, this time telling me that she can't pick me up, and asked if I would meet her there instead.

Where 'there' was, I have no clue. But I went there anyway. After waving goodbye at grandmum and Kay (the other kids were still asleep).

It wasn't a mall, and yet there was a Giordano outlet there. Odd.
And JL still hadn't arrived.

Instant scene change: All of a sudden, I'm in the middle of some ninja action. There is a bunch of ninjas sneaking around, looking for important documents that they're going to steal. Of course, these documents are hidden. Where are they hidden? Above the doorway. They're rolled up. And duct taped to the wall above the doorway.

Duct taped. To the wall.

The ninjas burst in and see me. I look at them, then look at the documents and roll my eyes.

I say "Seriously. Worst hiding place ever."

And I wake up.



Now that dream didn't make any sense at all...but hey, ninjas!

No comments: