Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Snatching from the Cradle

Watching 17 Again, and realised for the first time that Zac Efron is actually rather hot.

Well hey, at least he's legal.


Anyway. Before the movie, I met someone.

Someone who genuinely wanted to know what I wanted. Who listened to what I had to say. Who gave me what I wanted and needed, made sure I was fully satisfied, and even talked to me after. Plus, I got a number to call whenever I want those needs met again.

Yes, I met a new hairdresser.

Loved the haircut - the one I got previously was by someone who really didn't give a shit, and clearly didn't know how to handle curly hair. It's still a mess of curls, but at least it's got good shape to it. Decided to go back on Sunday to get highlights. I quite like them!

Anyhoo. It was a great weekend, and I had a great time with Bunny on Saturday, and enjoyed some me-time, just having lunch, reading, and getting my hair done.


Today, one of the head guys told me that he's glad they got me on board.

Yes, that made me very happy. :D


Life is just falling into place, piece by piece. :)

1 comment:

Kleppy said...

you know... i knew about the hairdresser, but i had hoped that you met a man! :P

granted, the hairdresser is good, too, seeing how she's apparently really cute :P