Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Overtiming

My work hours officially end at 4.30pm. I usually leave the office at 5, simply so I can get a lift out. Which makes more sense.

On Monday, I left the office at 7pm. It's now almost 7pm, and I'm still here in the office.

Good thing I like my work.

At this time, it's really pleasant to work as there are no interruptions at all. I really must remember to bring my speakers in. I listen to music through my earphones throughout the day (actually, just my right earphone, so I can still hear what's going on around me), but I would love to blast music into the office after everyone's left for the day, and there's nobody else, or just one or two others who won't mind.

Alright then. Back to work, finish up a few things, then off for tutoring I go.

No comments: