Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Culinary Success

Bro texted me yesterday while I was at work: Shall we make dinner tonight?

Interpretation: Why don't you make dinner, and I'll pretend to help?

Hehe. No matter; I thought it was a great idea. What better way to welcome Mum home than with a meal prepared with love?
Stopped by the supermarket after work to pick up salmon fillets, potatoes and vegetables.

Believe it or not, I've never prepared salmon before. How have I not? It's the easiest thing in the world.

Menu:
Baked maple-syrup-salmon, served with potatoes and broccoli
Pasta salad, with a light Italian dressing

Healthy, and totally yummy! Definitely going on my list of recipes I love.


Always a pleasure to produce a healthy meal for the family, and to have everyone enjoy it.

Bonus points for it being the first time trying this recipe.

No comments: